Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Michael Phelps - Olympics Rio 2016

Waking up to see this in the morning (Sri Lankan time 10th August 2016) ^_^


21 Olympic Gold Medals and counting... ^_^ He is no wonder the most decorated Olympian of all time!!
I personally love the Butterfly stroke and because of him I love it more!

* About the above picture.. When someone see this while being in the race they realize already the race is over ;) He might have thought "I must watch how beautiful he swims" :D

It is indeed a nice sight to see Michael Phelps swimming! He has not lost often in the Olympics.


 “I was pretty fired up after that race,” Phelps said, adding, “I didn’t say anything to anybody else, but there wasn’t a shot in hell I was losing that tonight.”

 I feel that Michael Phelps was actually created for swimming by the gods of water O:)

And on the podium during the awarding ceremony he stood up with little teary eyes. 

 Wish to see Phelps’s legacy continues throughout in the beautiful world of swimming...


I saw this comment somewhere in the internet and thought it's interesting :D
"How to become stupid? : Challenge Michael Phelps!"

3 comments: