Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Having second thoughts of reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child?

*no spoilers*

Yes it was not fully written by Rowling so it was totally different from the previous books.. No wonder..
And yes it's not a novel it is the rehearsal script for the play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
All these facts were told throughout the internet before the book was released.
Then why do people complain about it? I don't understand!

I bought it cause it is all about going back to the Wizarding world of Harry Potter after all these years! I just love going back!
It is true that I could not feel the effect that I had when I was reading the previous seven books, yet I really enjoyed it.
It brought me tears while reading and Ron made me laugh.. (as usual he was there with his personality!)

I felt the story was fast forwarded and wish it was written as separate books as novels. Though the plot holes are very visible and spread throughout the story, they make heartfelt conversations between characters, so I did not mind them all that much.

Simply I did not want the book to end.. The kid inside me still loves to read Harry Potter stories and probably that's why after reading this I kept staring at it reminding all the incidents from the very first book!

What ever people say I loved it, I loved it simply to go back to that world of magic... ❤
If you are a die-hard Harry Potter fan you will not miss out reading this :)



No comments:

Post a Comment